What is Entrepreneurial Spring Week?
ESW is a project that provides ambitious students from the Stockholm School of Economics with the opportunity to receive a week-long internship at a start-up in April (week 15 or 16).
The project aims to foster the interest for entrepreneurship and the Swedish start-up scene within the student body. ESW wants to create a future where innovation is the focus and help Swedish start-ups get in contact with driven students from one of the nation’s top universities.
The goals for ESW are to provide students with:
- · An insight into a cool start-up
- · Inspiration from talented entrepreneurs
- · The will and courage to start your own business
- · A potential summer internship or job after the end of the week
How your company can contribute
- · Inspire the student and give them insight into what it is like to be a part of a start-up
- · Offer varied tasks that give the student experience about how a start-up or entrepreneurial business is run
- · Offer the possibility of meeting different employees with varying roles within the company
ESW will benefit your company by
- · Giving it fresh perspectives, ideas and inputs
- · Providing a driven and genuinely interested student from the Stockholm School of Economics
- · Providing a potential future intern/employee after the end of the week
Do you want to be a part of this year’s edition of ESW?
Sign up below and we will send you an e-mail with more information!
You’re also welcome to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org